What to Expect...
- We hand wash your vehicle twice utilizing a foam cannon combined with microfiber hand mitts and then we dry it with clean microfiber cloths. This ensures all dirt and dust is removed before polishing/waxing.
- Important-Then we apply IronX. This step removes foreign substances from your paint including mineral deposits, road tar, tree sap and airborne pollution.
- We perform a mechanical decontamination using a clay barring treatment. This removes surface contaminants from everyday driving and restores the absolute smoothness of your paint.
- We ensure any bugs and tar are removed from your vehicle.
- Your paint surface imperfections are corrected or removed (not hidden with a glaze).
- Your plastics are protected from the sun’s damaging rays.
- Your paint is polished to perfection by experienced professionals. Removes paint swirls and/or light scratches/scuffs, restores paint fading and adds a gloss and shine to your paintwork.
- Then your vehicle is hand waxed and will last for months. This adds an extra layer of protection against harsh weather, salt, bird droppings, tree sap, ultraviolet rays and other assorted crud found in the air and on roads.
- Your interior is vacuumed and wiped down.